Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Another Funny from Will

Yesterday we were just home all day doing nothing. Will got in a snacking mood and carried around a bag of Cheerios for the longest time. Later, it got creepily quiet in the house. All you mommies out there know that creepy quietness that can only mean one thing...TROUBLE! I went to check on him and he had poured the whole bag, JUMBO family-sized bag of cereal all over the living room floor. When I asked him why he did it, he just looked at me, but Caroline answered for him. "He was feeding the chickens like Kara and Mady."(We have seasons 1 and 2 of Jon and Kate Plus 8 and they have watched them a million times. On one episode the kids visit a farm. You can figure out the rest...)

3 comments:

Angie said...

Oh my goodness girlie! I am laughing, but at the same time, someone.... had to pick those up. he he. I love the adventures of your children!

Lori Harper said...

Now that is funny!! Kendall used to pretend like Jed was Aiden and make him wear her old glasses! So cute!

Morgan said...

LOL That is so funny!