Thursday, July 2, 2009

My First Haircut











You are growing up, lil' man! We were going to wait until your first birthday, but as you can see from the before pictures, you were looking pretty shaggy. So, on a whim, we stopped by the "salon" at Wal-Mart for a haircut. You were too little to sit in the chair on a booster because I was afraid you would fall, and they won't let you sit in parents' laps, so the lady cut your hair from the buggy. Cute as a button! I thought your named looked so sweet on the sign in list, I had to have a pic of that too...silly mommy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charlieboy...your new haircut looks even cuter in person. You are too sweet!

Anonymous said...

That is hillarious!!! I love that he's sitting in the buggy to get his hair cut!!! Too cute! - Brooke