Saturday, September 5, 2009

Charlie One-Year Stats


Your first year of life has flown by little man! What a blessing you have been to our family--just the sweetest, most pleasant, lovable baby. I thought I would post some things about you at one so that I would forget...Height and weight are both in 50th percentile. You have mastered walking and it is now your preferred mode of movement. Favorite foods include any type of pasta--spaghetti, ravioli, etc. You love fruit of all types, too and if we pull in at Sonic you immediately squeal for french fries--bad habit, I know. You love to wrestle with Daddy and Will and roll a ball and will even try to toss it back and forth. You recently started a lot of pretending with little cars and everything is a phone. You hold objects up to your ear and say, very loudly, "Hi!" and then "Bye!" Pilfering in cabinets and strowing out huge messes is one of you favorite pastimes. We are working on saying goodbye to the bottle and you are doing okay with a sippy cup so far. You have a mouth full of teeth--I've lost count as to exactly how many. I'm sure when you have a house full of kids someday, you will understand...

0 comments: