Friday, October 30, 2009

Pumpkin Patch




















Caroline-You and I had such a good time with your kindergarten class on our recent trip to the pumpkin patch. We couldn't have asked for prettier weather or a more calm, fun group of kindergarteners. We rode the bus there...You rode by your friend Kaylee. When we arrived, we stopped for a class picture, then rode on a hayride and sang Old McDonald. Then, we played on the playground, experienced your first port-a-potty, went through a corn maze (complete with a "ghost town"), petted animals at the petting zoo, went on a nature hike and ate a picnic lunch. You had a lunchable pizza and made the biggest mess EVER! I will NOT be sending those in your lunchbox to school again. Then, we search for fool's fools gold (rocks spray painted gold) in the creek. You found FOUR and were a little disappointed that you didn't find five. Finally, we got our pumpkins and headed home. You guys all had a seat to yourself on the way back and most everyone went to sleep. What a fun day and I loved spending it with you!--Mommy

0 comments: