We went to a few places trick-or-treating last night. Mamaw came to watch baby Sy while we took the bigger kids to Mt. Ida to see Papa Bear. The residents there were thrilled to see you 3 cuties in your costumes. Then, we had to make our yearly stop at Jolie and Jena's house and Diane's. We went to Mrs. Mechelle's and came home. After just those few stops, you had more candy than you could eat for weeks! Charlie and Will made a cute team with the dalmation/firefighter getup and Caroline was a doll as a pop star with glittering hair! Baby Sy will get to be in on the fun next year--if we have a minivan by then!
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Just dropping by to say "Hi" looks like everybody is doing great.
Tonyia
I love these pictures - didn't get to see them in their costumes!
I love these pictures! I didn't get to see them in their costumes.
Post a Comment