
Caroline,
You and I had a ball last Wednesday with your class at the Christmas tree farm. I wasn't going to go, but at the last minute, literally, the morning of the trip, I just felt like I HAD to. You are only in kindergarten once. We had such a great day. You rode with your buddies Makayla and Kaylee. All of you looked so cute bundled up like little Eskimos. It was SOOOOO cold that day so we were all ready to get warm at Pizza Hut afterwards. What a fun memory and I'm so glad we got to make it together. I love you and remember, "all the tinsel and lights, and the presents are nice, but the real gift is You. Happy Birthday, Jesus." The real meaning of Christmas and keep it in your heart always.
Love,
Mommy
P. S. You are the pink Eskimo.

0 comments:
Post a Comment