Charlie you took your first plane trip in February when you and I made a short trip to Georgia to see Daddy. Pierre and Tammy dropped us off at the airport in Little Rock. Mommy was a little nervous about flying. It had been a while since I have flown and I had always been with a group of people, but you and I made it fine. I carried you all the way across the airport in Charlotte for our layover. I had fifteen minutes and I had to pee but that wasn't really possible while carrying a sleeping 18 month old. Once we got on the plane, you woke up, but by then the other passengers were on board, and I didn't have an aisle seat. We didn't have a very fun trip from Charlotte to Jacksonville, but we survived. So good to see Daddy when he arrived to pick us up!
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment