Monday, May 25, 2009

Sleeping Beauty


Well, after our adventures outdoors, Caroline was all about playing dress-up. Since you have outgrown all of your dress-up clothes (most of them are 4Ts), I let you have this flower girl dress that I had bought and put back for you forever ago just because. You pranced around the house, married a very unwilling groom (Will) and had a blast. It got really quiet while I was sanitizing Charlie's bottles, and when I looked for you, I found you sound asleep. Yep, you had just perched in one of the dining room chairs, laid your head on your hands in true princess fashion, and fallen sound asleep. I guess that GCS routine of naps around 2:00 dies hard. I hope you didn't accidentally kiss Croaker and get put under a spell like Sleeping Beauty--ha! love-mommy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! That is precious. Thank you for your sweet comments on the girls blogs. Don't worry Mimi knows where her heart belongs :). Your blog design is beautiful! I know, we are a little obsessed with photography these days but I guess now that we are going on 10 years of marriage it is a must to find some common hobby these days. You guys should take a vacation. Such excitement and the best times of our lives while these little ones are little. They make the trip soooo exciting, going nuts over the littlest things helps us remember what is most important beach or not. Just love being together non stop for 9 days. They would love it and you guys would to!!!! It was like a honeymoon plus kids :). Hope to see you soon. Danielle

Unknown said...

Don't worry Caroline...I will send your Prince Charming,Samuel, over immediately. LOL!!