Friday, May 8, 2009

Such a NUT!


Will, you are the funniest little man on Earth! You kill me with the hilarious things you say and do. So, last Sunday, Daddy made some really yummy monkey bread for breakfast before Sunday School. (I know, I know, what a great guy.) Basically, they consisted of biscuits drizzled with butter and cinnamon and sugar and syrup, and of course Daddy has to add pecans. Well, Mr. Will, you weren't about to eat them. You cried an alligator tear or two and said "I don't like them with rocks on them." Toooooo funny, but when you think about it, chopped pecans do resemble small pea gravel, don't they?

2 comments:

Morgan said...

This is so funny! Will looks so much like Josh here! I love reading your blog =)

Jana said...

I agree with Will! There's something just not right about biscuits and pecans together, although I love them both!